Tuesday 4 October 2011

Closer

      I don't always know what I would like to say but I mostly would like to share my pictures with others. Here is some more of my photography:

     
     I love the sound of the waterfall, and especially how you can hear it before you can see it. Standing in the mist of these powerful waters is rejuvinating. I love to sit  and eat my lunch while watching the  water fall.




     The orange leaves are so pretty all hanging together like golden medallions, a symbol of nature's achievements.
 


I love seeing the sun filter through, highlighting the veins.

     Seeing things like this, I cannot fathom the imagination and creativity and detail of our creator. I feel closer to the creator when I spend time with His creations and so then,  I also feel closer to Him and I feel freed and energized.

No comments:

Post a Comment