Sunday 2 October 2011

Precious Treasures

      I am grateful for the beauty of the world. One of the reasons I love photopgraphy so much is because I love seeing and capturing the precious treasures found in nature. The minute detail that the Lord has done in creating this world is marvelous and is a testimony to me of his gentility, generous nature and the sweetness and greatness of His love for us. Why would He, when making this home for us, bother with the infinity of colour and combination that brings joy to the eye, nose, ears, mouth and soul, unless He loves us?

          When I look up into the blue sky, I feel a sense of serenity, and I imagine my soul liberated, soaring through the sky above and free from the world. Feelings like this come from nature's ability to broaden and inspire and unleash the imagination. I can't really escape my burdens, but I can imagine I am free, for a little while; then, when I come back down from the clouds, my burdens are replaced and I must carry on however much I do not want to. But then,

I see a little flower, which makes me smile, and I feel a little bit better.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment