Saturday 8 October 2011

Little Droplets

    One of my joys is how a rainy day can transform the world outside and allow things to be seen from a different perspective. The tone and mood shifts; the indoors becomes a cozy refuge for those who love to stay warm, or, outside is a chilling attraction, for those who love to get wet and dance in the rain.



     I love how the rain paints every single thing it touches, deepening each shade, and how leaves and petals become rest stops for little droplets.

    These images are some of others that I have captured on one rainy day.

And, I'm not sure how this relates but when I thought of "deepen" I thought of the following quote by Ezra Taft Benson (so I just thought I'd throw it in here):






“Men and women who turn their lives over to God will discover that He can make a lot more out of their lives than they can. He will deepen their joys, expand their vision, quicken their minds, strengthen their muscles, lift their spirits, multiply their blessings, increase their opportunities, comfort their souls, raise up friends, and pour out peace.”

     Heavenly Father created this world, and He created you. He knows what to do, how to care and comfort you, even if you feel like you've been beaten, robbed and thrown in a ditch, friendless and comfortless, without hope and waiting for death.

   Like the good Samaritan, He will rescue you.

No comments:

Post a Comment